Manteno

Manteno 16:18 11 Jun 2007

I have Ntl Broadband Medic on my computer. It is not working correctly and I was told to inistall from the add / remove programs list and re-install. However it is not in that list but is in the program files along with a bunch of other stuff. Anyone have any ideas how to remove BM as I don't think it is needed. Derek

rocker2007 16:23 11 Jun 2007

you have gone into add and remove, i would have said it was in there, but however it is not, what is in the program files is there anything like uninstall? u could also go into the msconfig start up files and have a look for it and just turn it off. for this go to start/run type "msconfig" then go over to start up and look for broadband medic and deslecet it then click on i think its apply. if not try a restore before you put it in, this will only alter the software setup not files that you have on the pc at the time. hope this helps a bit.

Manteno 18:33 11 Jun 2007

Thanks rocker2007.

I unticked the box in msconfig. There is an unistall icon in prigram files but it tells you to use add / remove programs and like I say it is not there and nothing that relates to Ntl. I don't know if I should delete the the program files folder or not. I guess not just in case.

Thanks anyway, Derek

rocker2007 15:56 13 Jun 2007

if it was in the add and remove i would remove it, or better still if you have the cd it came on or download it from click here reinstall and see if that pops into the add and remove box

glad i could help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?