a man of his word

dfghjkl 23:25 27 Nov 2003

just a note to say that last week Djohn said that he would do something for me,i dont wish to embarrass him but he is a man of his word,i wish to thank him and to say how it is nice to communicate with good people on a good forum.

rev.bem 23:26 27 Nov 2003

Hear hear.

VoG II 23:31 27 Nov 2003

Djohn is one ("the"?) of the kindest and most accommodating members on this forum. I am very pleased to count him amongst the friends that I have met here.

bvw in bristol 23:45 27 Nov 2003

Well said VoG.

Mango Grummit 06:56 28 Nov 2003

It always seems a bit under-stated to say someone is "nice". But it does describe Djohn, a VERY nice man exuding warmth and caring persona.

We all love you j.

johnnyrocker 07:05 28 Nov 2003

shucks there will be embarrasment flying all over the place;)

johnny.

Nellie2 07:55 28 Nov 2003

I hate to double post... but I must say 'well said VoG' too. I would say that Djohn is one of lifes true gentlemen. Thank you dfghjkl for giving me the opportunity to say that.

temp003 07:57 28 Nov 2003

Echo VoG. The first response to my first question on this forum was from him. I think he had another sleepless night last night (or at least stayed up late, since he was still posting here at about 2.30 a.m.).

Djohn 13:45 28 Nov 2003

I've only just found this. Your all very kind to say these things about me and thank you, but I feel this applies to all of us. We all do what we can to help each other, and that's what makes one proud, being a member this forum

dfghjkl, I'm pleased it arrived safe, and wish you many years of good use from it.

My best wishes to all my friends. j.

Cesar 10:23 29 Nov 2003

I think the best way to sum up Djohn is to use an old truism "he is a Gentleman of the old School".

Lozzy 11:24 29 Nov 2003

I totally agree Djohn is a true gentleman and concur with all thats been said above..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?