malware sweeper ?

Ikelos 14:57 13 Feb 2006

hi, has anyone got it to update? or is one better off taking it out and using another prog, to do the same thing....thanks

Totally-braindead 15:06 13 Feb 2006

Sorry I can't help as I've never heard of it, look here and see if its listed click here Personally I use adaware and Counterspy, adaware is free, Counterspy is free for 15 days, thereafter its $19.95 for a year.

Ikelos 15:13 13 Feb 2006

Hi, thanks for that link, it was not there, I think i will try another one, I have used malware sweeper for a couple of months, and never been able to update it, all you get come up is to email them....which, to me, sounds a bit suspect...

Totally-braindead 15:31 13 Feb 2006

Counterspy is good as is adaware, careful with adaware in that theres others about such as adware which is not a good program, it'll make things worse. Ad-aware link click here Counterspy link click here Counterspy is cheaper if you buy 2 licences, I did that, my friend uses one licence and I have the other. Drops the price to $15 each instead of $20.

Ikelos 16:02 13 Feb 2006

nice one thanks, just going to put adaware in, and give it a try....

rawprawn 16:15 13 Feb 2006

If you mean "MalWhere" click here it doesn't update, it just allows you to "Kill" any suspect running process.
Excellent program

Ikelos 16:19 13 Feb 2006

this is what i have installed..

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

Political cartoons in 2017: Chris Riddell, Rebecca Hendin and Dave Brown on what it’s like to…

The best iPhone for 2017

Tennis : comment regarder la finale de la Coupe Davis 2017 ?