Mailwasher Query.

Meshuga 11:09 04 Aug 2006

Having just downloaded the latest version of Mailwasher Free I find that there is never anything displayed in the Status Box. When I had the previous version it would usually state either Normal or possible, even though it was not always correct. How can I get it to display what it thinks it is please? My OS is XP2sp2.

Meshuga 11:31 04 Aug 2006

Bump

FelixTCat 13:16 04 Aug 2006

Meshuga,

What do you mean by Status Box?

Regards,

Felix

rawprawn 13:44 04 Aug 2006

click here Go back to the older version, this one allows multiple accounts and works like clockwork. Don't update it.

Meshuga 15:05 04 Aug 2006

Hi Felix. Along the top of the open mailwasher window there are various headings such as Delete - Status etc. Previously in the status box it would indicate whether mail was thought to be dodgy or not. Now it does not show anything.

Meshuga 15:07 04 Aug 2006

Hi rawprawn, thanks for that. Do I need to remove the current prog or install over the top.

FelixTCat 16:09 04 Aug 2006

Meshuga,

Thanks for that. My version 5 must look a bit different.

Normally, Mailwasher has to learn whether you think mail is spam or check whether it has come through certain servers known for spam. If you check Tool - Spam Tools and Tools - Options you should be able to set up the columns you wish to display and how you want spam to be handled.

Regards,

Felix

Meshuga 16:35 04 Aug 2006

Many thanks Felix, It seems to be ok at the moment. Regards. Meshuga.

rawprawn 16:57 04 Aug 2006

You should remove the version you have before installing the one I suggested

Alan2 23:51 07 Nov 2006

Thanks for the link to the older version. I'd just installed the current one and was finding it to be rather limited when I came across this thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?