Mailwasher and Incredimail integration

golfpro 08:55 04 Feb 2004

I have just started using Incredimail as my default email program instead of IE, but I find that Mailwasher will not integrate with Incredimail, ie. when I delete mail in mailwasher, it does not automatically delete them in Incredimail as in IE. Is there a way to resolve this or not.

Wak 11:35 04 Feb 2004

Hi, I think you'll find that Incredimail can read the mail straight from the server before downloading, just like Mailwasher does, therefore you don't really need Mailwasher if you are using Incredimail.
Click on the little arrow next to Send and Receive and you will see the option to read on Server.

Diodorus Siculus 11:42 04 Feb 2004

Best to use Mailwasher to read / check / delete the mail on the server and then after clicking "process mail" your mail program will only download what is left on the server, i.e. mail that you want to keep.

golfpro 11:58 04 Feb 2004

Are we talking about the "Premium" version of Incredimail, because the free version does not allow this. Also as I said, I have tried deleting in Mailwasher but the deleted mail still apperes in my inbox in Incredimail, do I have to buy Mailwasher as well for this feature??

Diodorus Siculus 14:02 04 Feb 2004

I have the free version of MW and it does this - version 2.0.14

What version do you have? Later versions may not do it.

tafoody 14:34 04 Feb 2004

earlier versions of Mailwasher can still be found.

2.0.28 click here

2.0.21 on this page click here (even though it says 2.0.28)

these earlier versions support mutiple accounts and http.

golfpro 16:02 04 Feb 2004

Had a look at my version of Mailwasher it was 1.30 have downloaded the version 2.0 hope this works!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?