mailwasher

aitch2 17:10 06 Oct 2009

Been using 'Mailwasher Free' for the last couple of years and have just upgraded to the latest V6.5.2. However, on receiving mail it is not transfering the messages to my email programme
(Outlook Express). Have checked all the settings,OE/ Accounts/ options etc. Have run the mailwasher wizard again and the problem persists. Anyone have any ideas of what i have missed or not enabled for the mail to come through?
Thanks,
Aitch

keverne 19:40 06 Oct 2009

Reading your post it seems that you are trying to configure Mailwasher from within Outlook Express itself. Sorry if I've misunderstood you and ignore the following...

MailWasher:
Tools, General Options, tick 'Launch email application after processing'

On the same line there is a 'Specify' button. Click that and in the 'Select Mail Client' box that opens Outlook Express should be available to select in the 'Use a preconfigured mail client' drop down list.

aitch2 11:04 07 Oct 2009

Thanks for the response and sorry for the delay in replying. I had all the boxes ticked as per your suggestions but apparently after further investigation this appears top be the current (and unusual) problem with Mailwasher. I deleted it and went back to my previous version and now everything is back to where it was before, so happy enough.
Thanks again,
Aitch

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 Hack Latest News: How Secure is your Wi-Fi?

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Comment utiliser Twitter ?