Mail2web and 'Remember me'

exdragon 17:15 04 Oct 2010

Hi - I'm sure there's an obvious answer to this irritating problem, but I can't find it, and I'm sure it's not specific to mail2web.

If you enter (by mistake) login details and then tick 'Remember me', how do you then get it to 'Forget' so that the various different login details appear in a dropdown box for selection?

recap 18:53 04 Oct 2010

Try deleting your cookies?

Sea Urchin 19:04 04 Oct 2010

When I sign in to mail2web I don't get a remember me option?

click here

wiz-king 19:21 04 Oct 2010

This might help click here

mail2web mel 19:40 04 Oct 2010

Hey

Thanks for the inquiry.

This is something you need to set up with your browser -- not through mail2web.com.

Mail2web.com does not store any info of its users.

If you ever have any questions about our services, FAQs, or privacy policy, please check out our resources: click here

We also have live toll free CS, live chat, forums, wiki, a blog, status blog, faq section, and much much more to help solve your problems and answer your questions at the source.

Hope that helps.
--Mel

DarCol 20:01 04 Oct 2010

Have you tried the other options? And you need to delete your browsers temporary files, cookies, and history, and open again the site and try again.

DarCol 20:03 04 Oct 2010

In mail to web there is no remember me option.

exdragon 07:18 05 Oct 2010

Thanks - I'll try the browser options. All I know is that my other half's email address is permanently in M2W and I have to delete his info and put mine in so I can check my other 3 email addresses. He doesn't know what he did...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone