magix photos on CD and DVD v5

conrail 20:28 16 Nov 2006

using xp pro, has anyone used magix photos on CD and DVD v5, I had v2 which worked well but decided to update to v5 and everything is the same until I burn than any audio files dont seem to burn although they play when I preview, been waiting for 6 days to hear from magix,

using v2 I did my daughters wedding, sons 18th and granddaughters christening all with audio but on family holiday no sound on DVD

I know the easiest thing is to go back to v2 but that defeats the object of upgrading, all help gratefully accepted

Scouter 21:11 17 Nov 2006

I've used this software - and like yourself had trouble with a burn to disk, if I recall correctly I had Roxio 7 on my system at that time and that was causing a conflict. I decided to burn to iso image then used Roxio to do the CD.

Hope this helps

conrail 13:49 20 Nov 2006

thanks Scouter, I don't have roxio on my pc, I do have Nero smart start that I don't use much so I will remove that and see if that makes any difference, I also have Ashampoo CD recording suite which I use a lot, both programs were on when I used the previous version of magix.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?