Magix Photos on CD / DVD

Yimbo 17:27 23 Aug 2010

Anyone familiar with this program?? I've been putting together slides for a DVD presentation using this software. Got it all set, transitions and audio etc - BUT on the preview it runs quite jerkily - jumps and bumps! I don't want to burn in case theses glitches are transferred. I was sure I saw (somewhere) a "Refresh slideshow" button, but can't find it. Can anyone offer and help/advice! Thanks !

lotvic 18:26 23 Aug 2010

I'm not familar with Magix Photos
Can you save it to file on your HDD in the file format that you will be using when you burn to CD/DVD and then open the file to watch it (as it would appear if you were playing it from a cd/dvd) in whatever player you use (VLC? WMPlayer etc)

eedcam 18:41 23 Aug 2010

Hi I think you will find thats usual its the progamme trying to show the finished article when its not really finished.Havent used it for ages but found that was the case .You might like to check on Magix own forum
click here

Yimbo 09:38 24 Aug 2010

I'll try what you're advising - looks promising!
I'm afraid the Magix forum is nothing like as active as PCA's Helproom - but I've posted my question! I appreciate your help. Thanks!

eedcam 09:47 24 Aug 2010

you could email Magix suport they are usually very quick to respond

Yimbo 17:00 25 Aug 2010

OK will do - - thanks eedcam

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?