Low FPS GTA GTX1070 fx8350

Izigamer 22:14 20 Jun 2017

So I have watched some benchmarks on YouTube. People with my specs (AMD FX-8350 and EVGA GTX 1070 SC) tend to get higher framerates in games like GTA 5, battlefield 1, etc. and most of the time their settings are set higher than mine. I am wondering if my CPU is dying or if it's a problem with my GPU. Here is a list of my full specs:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC RAM: CORSAIR VENGEANCE 16GB DDR3 PSU: ANTEC ALL-IN-ONE 900W MOTHERBOARD: M5A99X EVO R2.0 (PCI.E 2)

Here is a video of my cpu and gpu usage (cpu cores are unparked and my settings are set to optimal by geforce experience):

click here So my question is: is it normal to be getting these framerates? Which component might be responsible for this? And how do I improve the situation? Thanks! :)

IMPORTANT:

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires