lottery checker

Eddie 2425 18:23 24 Jan 2005

anyone know where i can download a program to check all my syndicate numbers on the national lottery, i have tried google but cant find the program i want

JaßîsFaß ˜ 18:25 24 Jan 2005
  Djohn 18:46 24 Jan 2005

do one themselves, free of charge to download or free CD if you contact them. click here

Jaby 19:23 24 Jan 2005

Try here, I've used this for years click here

good luck

Buchan 35 21:30 24 Jan 2005

All I did was type `National Lottery` into my home page browser and there it was

Totally-braindead 21:39 24 Jan 2005

I don't need a lottery checker as my Dad does it for me, mind you hes getting on a bit so perhaps I should start checking them myself(sorry Dad, just as well he never sees this). Incidentely if its any help the old numbers are available on teletext, I know this wasn't what you were asking for just thought I'd mention it in case you didn't know.

johnnyrocker 23:22 24 Jan 2005

click here

johnny.

Djohn 00:02 25 Jan 2005

This is an extract from the official Lottery page and the syndicate checker they do free of charge.

1 in 4 Lotto jackpots are won by syndicates
And managing one has been made even simpler - just download our free Syndicate Manager Tool!

This easy to use and fun device enables you to:

* Automatically check your syndicate's numbers;

* Keep track of your syndicate's winnings and payments;

* Generate a syndicate agreement;

* Communicate with other members using pre-formatted template emails, letters and posters.

It'll even present you with a handy 'To do' list to help you keep on top of things!

ACOLYTE 00:04 25 Jan 2005

When you guys find one that tells you the winning numbers drop me an email,lol.

Eddie 2425 19:54 05 Feb 2005

hi guys the delay in replying is due to the fact that i have tried some of the ideas many thanks going for the national lottery thanks djohn i am going for that one thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?