Lots of websites are blocked (urgent)

Patrick WV 00:25 30 May 2017

So I go on my pc and I cannot connect to google or skype, (other websites work)I reset router and follow a few simple YouTube tutorials and none work, I did some investigating and I found that a few websites like google and Skype and yahoo have "fraudulent" certificates and I'm wondering what I should do to fix this, it seems like I have a virus or something that has issued certification for a few basic websites, I'm not sure if this is the problem but please help!

Archonar 09:19 30 May 2017

Have you done a virus scan? I would recommend doing that first just to be sure.

Mathilda Abe 03:47 13 Jun 2017

I had the same problem before, but mine was out of browser hijack, so I removed it by an malware removal tool.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires