Lost programme on uninstaller list

fadviser 21:00 21 Mar 2010

I clicked on 'delete entry' by error in CC Cleaners Tools page uninstall list and uninstalled a programme entry from the registry and from the list itself as well as the 'control panel' uninstall list. The programme is still intact. How do I get it back on the list to uninstall it correctly.
Thank you.

Technotiger 21:03 21 Mar 2010

If you have the original software you could re-install it before trying the uninstall again.

Technotiger 21:06 21 Mar 2010

Or, you could try the Search option in click here and if found uninstall it with Revo.

If you do get to this stage, follow these Instructions to-the-letter ...

During the un-install process you may be asked if you want to re-start your computer, DO NOT re-start at this point, let Revo continue. You will eventually get the option to Select All and to Delete - DO SO. You may be given the same options a second time, again DO SO, do not be picky, just accept all that Revo chooses. After clicking on Finish, re-start your computer.

fadviser 21:24 21 Mar 2010

Technotiger, Thanks for your prompt answer. I used the first option you suggested and of course it worked. Simple but effective, why didn't I think of that !
Thanks again, it couldn't have been sorted quicker.

Technotiger 21:27 21 Mar 2010

Grreat, thanks for your feedback.

Technotiger 21:29 21 Mar 2010

BTW, don't forget to Green-tick your thread - Resolved!

Cheers.

fadviser 21:38 21 Mar 2010

Ticked Resolved I owe you another thanks.

Sea Urchin 22:53 21 Mar 2010

Tick in the box and click the Resolved button - and note that you cannot post on the thread at the same time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires