Lost Photos?

LAPTOPBABE 22:24 25 Dec 2006

i have just deleted some photos from my external hard drive in error, is there anything I can do to get them back? Please help.

Stuartli 22:29 25 Dec 2006

Have a look through:

click here

namtas 22:31 25 Dec 2006

Are they in your recycle bin? if so restore them.

VoG II 22:41 25 Dec 2006
  Stuartli 22:42 25 Dec 2006

That thought has since struck me, which is why I came back to the thread.

But you beat me to it.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:56 25 Dec 2006

Disk Investigator click here
PCInspector click here
R_Studio click here
Easyrecovery click here
Testdisc click here
Drive Rescue click here

LAPTOPBABE 23:27 25 Dec 2006

nO THEY ARE NOT, HOPE TO HAVE DONLOADED SOME SOFTWARE TO HELP BUT HAS COST ME A FORTUNE.

LAPTOPBABE 22:19 26 Dec 2006

i HAVE DOWNLOADED RECOVERMYFILES.COM AND PAID A FORTUNE AND WHEN I ASK IT TO RECOVER FILES I LOST IT JUST COMES UP WITH THE FILES I HAVE STILL GOT ON THAT EXTERNAL DRIVE. IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO OR DO I HAVE TO ADMIT TO MY HUSBAND WHO WILL LIKELY KILL ME WHAT I HAVE DONE!

Diodorus Siculus 22:22 26 Dec 2006

click here for Restoration

click here for PC Inspector

Both the above will recover files for you.

LAPTOPBABE 13:57 27 Dec 2006

Have tried a couple of the above but they don't seem to be retrieving any lost files, only giving me old one which are still there. Also when i go to them i can't open them anyway on any of my photo programmes, do i have to do something with them when it has saved them to get them to open again. The only ones it seemed to show properly are the individual photos, and not the folders containing hundreds of pictures of my daughter and all our last two years of holiday photos. These programmes are very difficult for a novice to understand. someone is emailing me with some help, but until that arrives anymore ideas? PLEASE

skidzy 14:06 27 Dec 2006

You may be lucky with Picasa 2

This will scan your drives on installation,if you are very lucky it may retrieve some of the lost files.click here make sure the external drive is connected before you install Picasa.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?