Lost my laptop charger

  YinHoNg 10:26 05 Sep 2005

Hi. I've lost one part of my laptop charger - its the part that plugs into the charger from the mains. I still have the part that goes into the computer.

My laptop is a Multivision N251C1. Does anybody know if i can get just that one part for my charger or will i need to get a whole new one?

My laptop charger is a LiteOn charger.

  Al94 10:31 05 Sep 2005

Chances are it's a fairly standard lead - do you have a Maplins near you? If so take it along there and see if they can help.

  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:47 05 Sep 2005

Kettle lead D shaped socket or 8 shaped? Both standard leads and available from electrical shops.

  Strawballs 10:56 05 Sep 2005

click here If for any reason you can't get one.

  YinHoNg 12:25 05 Sep 2005

Fruit bat - its the one with 3 heads(with holes in them obviously).

What type of lead should i ask for then in my eletrical store?(the closest one to me is a place called Hughes...)

  Eric10 12:45 05 Sep 2005

Laptop-Zone click here it's called a clover leaf power lead.

  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:12 05 Sep 2005

Just take the chatger to the shop they will then ensure you have the correct lead.

You may have to renew the fuse drop from 13A to 3A

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?