Lost Fonts

Dozy 16:24 06 Nov 2003

Once again I seek your help. In a mad flurry of clearing out my range of fonts I inadvertantly erased Tahoma which Word keeps reminding me that it no longer exsists! Apart from that all my instructions in Photo album have changed to the greek language this has also happened in Works!! However in works when the mouse goes over the greek word it translates to English so it is not too bad. I would like to download my photos to a CD then reinstall Photo Album hoping this would repair things but due to the Greek lettering I cannot understand the instructions and obviously I do not wish to lose my Photos. Sso I place myself once again in your hands grateful thanks in anticapation
Dozy

Diemmess 16:38 06 Nov 2003

Fortunately Tahoma is part of Word if not basic Windows fonts. Should be possible to restore from original Word disk, or copied from a friend!

Dozy 01:53 07 Nov 2003

Many thanks Diemmess I am off to find a friend!

Diemmess 07:12 07 Nov 2003

In 98 at least, find Windows\fonts......... Copy Tahoma to a floppy. Then home again, open your Windows\fonts, and in the drop down menu "Install new font". Direct it to the floppy and OK once the file is shown.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

The secrets of creating gory VFX

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache