Looking for a keyboard shortcut

  misters 20:50 02 Jul 2003

I was just wondering if there was a keyboard storke for squaring a number while typing, you know the little 2 sign above the number at the right hand side.
thanx in advance

  RussG 21:00 02 Jul 2003

You could try FORMAT,FONT and tick the superscript box. Might be a better way though, why not have a look in word help.

Hope this helps.


  Stuartli 21:07 02 Jul 2003

Try this link:

click here

  misters 21:51 02 Jul 2003

Managed to do it through superscript in word.
Thanks anyway

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?