LOGO

Bonzy 11:03 14 Jul 2006

Hi there. I need to re-position a logo on a company letter-head. I use MS Word on a Win XP Pro pc. How do I go about it? Please help. Thanks in advance.

johnnyrocker 11:15 14 Jul 2006

i would think save a copy of the letter, open office and edit?

johnny.

johnnyrocker 11:20 14 Jul 2006

i would think save a copy of the letter, open office and edit?

johnny.

johnnyrocker 11:24 14 Jul 2006

sorry bout double post the site has probs.

johnny.

conrail 12:06 14 Jul 2006

from the drawing toolbar create a text box where you want the logo, copy and paste the logo into the text box then set the line and fill options on the text box to nil, if the logo is too large or small when you paste just drag the logo edges to where you want them, hope this helps

wiz-king 13:04 14 Jul 2006

if the logo is a picture the use the 'insert' tab to insert it, then right click on the inserted picture go to 'properties' and you can then set the size, layout and text wrapping.
You can also left click on the picture and drag the borders or whole picture to resize and place it.

Bonzy 12:53 15 Jul 2006

Thanks friends, but could you be a little more clear and precise? The logo is a little picture which is in the wrong place on a letterhead and all I need to do now is to drag it to the very right-hand buttom corner of the A4 sheet. I'd be very happy to achieve this through your help, good friends. Thanx in advance.

lindyloo4 13:08 15 Jul 2006

You have probably tried this already but have you tried clicking on the logo so the box surrounding it appears, selecting Cut and then pasting it where you want it.

Noldi 14:09 15 Jul 2006

I would use the drawing toolbar- rectangle, then paste the LOGO into the rectangle then place it where you want.
Noldi

wee eddie 14:34 15 Jul 2006

If so:

Open a blank Word Document > Copy the Letter Head from the first Document > Past it twice into the second document > Edit the top Text Box to remove the Logo > Edit the bottom Text Box to remove the script > If you cannot change the shapes of your original Text Boxes to edit out those parts you don't want > Place a series of Blank Text Boxes over those parts that you don't want displayed. This is not elegant but will work.

When you are happy with what you see. Save this document as "New Letterhead.dot"

Note the final "t" instead of "c"

Forum Editor 14:55 15 Jul 2006

The site doesn't have 'probs' - your two posts are logged five minutes apart.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017