logitek attack 3 joystick

ponytail 23:29 13 Feb 2010

Just wondered if anyone out there has used one of these devises or still uses one.

Technotiger 09:08 14 Feb 2010

I have used one in the past, unfortunately I don't remember any details though, apart from the fact that as far as I can recall, I did not have any problems with it. I upgraded to a Saitek X52.

ponytail 09:39 14 Feb 2010

Hi Technotiger,
I have been given one but do you know if it comes with any software or do you just plug it in to a USB port and start using it.My booklet says insert the USB connector then follow the on screen instructions to complete installation.I have done that but I do not get any instructions.Should it appear when I click on my computer it does not appear at present

Technotiger 09:56 14 Feb 2010

You should just be able to use it straight away. No, joysticks do not appear in My Computer.

ponytail 12:16 14 Feb 2010

Hi again Technotiger just looking at the manual again and two things puzzle me it does not say what any of the buttons are for and on page 1 it says after connecting USB lead it says follow instructions but no instructions appear.Have sent you a copy of my manual.Maybe you have some ideas

click here

Thanks Again

iambeavis 12:33 14 Feb 2010

AS Technotiger says you should be able to use it straight away but, from what I remember of it, the user can set the button functions and, for that,you need the drivers - click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Les meilleures applications de covoiturage 2017