logitech wireless mouse

saxman 19:21 17 Oct 2007

I have a logitech wireless optical mouse which uses a usb2 port on my PC. My O.S. is Win XP. The mouse does not seem to have full functionality. eg when in an office folder i can highlight a file but when I press the upper case key the pointer locks and I can only deal with files one at a time. The P/N is 831487-0000
P/D is LZ632AE. and underneath is written Canada 210. I have visited the Logitech web site with no success. Can anyone help please

wolfie3000 19:31 17 Oct 2007

DO you know the model number of the mouse? e.g. MX Laser, ect....

or a picture of the mouse?

I too have a logitech mouse and it might be setpoint that either needs updating or reinstalling.

BTW is it bluetooth?

aitch2 19:37 17 Oct 2007

I have a Logitech mouse but not the same as yours. However, when I had problems with mine I contacted their Customer support/ helpline and had very favourable response and solution. No further problems to date. Give them your P/N and P/D numbers and they should be able to help you with the mouse problem or if it is software related. Stating the obvious, have you tried it on a different USB port and/ or deleted the logitech and reinstalled it?
Aitch

saxman 15:20 20 Oct 2007

The Model Number is C-BS35. I have tried other USB ports and I dont seem to get anywhere on the logitech website

umbongo(uk) 17:49 20 Oct 2007

right go to logitech site use link provided

the link is select product by image dont know how u missed it

click here

now look for your mouse click on... get software

choose the os you use and type 32bit or 64bit is for winxp64 or vista 64

simple when u take the time to read what it says on the support page
Select a Product or Search By Image

noobtype 10:36 21 Jan 2008

My Cordless Click wireless Optical mouse works fine some days, then other days it completely freezes up and I can barely get it to move to the right place on the screen. I tried re-installing it and changing usb ports but it's the same. It used to be fine all the time so it's pretty confusing. The fact that some days it's fine makes me think the problem is not the mouse itself but something concerning the PC. And the batteries are fine

Any help appreciated

noobtype 10:37 21 Jan 2008

oops

amber22 19:41 26 Feb 2008

just curious if you ever found out the make of that mouse . mine stopped working and i cant figure it out either

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?