Logitech Keyboard Drivers

Tony W. 11:35 02 Jul 2009

I downloaded and installed updated Setpoint drivers for my Logitech Keyboard and mouse.

Afterwards my keyboard would not operate but the mouse did.

In device manager in the drivers listed under Keyboards it said the Drivers could not be installed because they are already present.Never the less the keyboard still would not work.

So in add/remove programs I completely uninstalled the logitech Setpoint Software.And once again tried to install the updated driver software.

Once insalled same problem keyboard not working.

The driver software is no longer showing in add/remove programs so I cant repeat the procedure.

So I am wondering if anybody can suggest how I can now remove the old driver software.

Thank you
Tony.

birdface 11:50 02 Jul 2009

Maybe go into device manager and delete keyboard drivers.reboot computer and they should automatically be reinstalled.Or roll back the driver and see if that works.

I am Spartacus 11:55 02 Jul 2009

System Restore. I find the Setpoint software absolutely crap.

You could try contacting Logitech Tech Support and they will reply quickly suggesting you re-download the latest version again but it just extends the pain.

Tony W. 11:59 02 Jul 2009

Hello Buteman

Followed your advice for which I am grateful Keyboard now working again.

Many thanks

Tony.

Tony W. 12:04 02 Jul 2009

I am Spartacus.

Have to agree with you there Its given me loads of problems in the past.

I plan to eventually replace the keyboard and mouse with a different make.Probably one from Argos own make which seem to be quite cheap.

Thanks

Tony

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone