Logitech cordless keyboard losing memory

ds7183 10:05 07 May 2009

Hi, I have a Logiteck cordless LX 700/MX 3000 keyboard duo with MX 1000 laser mouse. They have been working great but I recently had some computer problems and I had to re-install them. Since then they are working but every time I re-boot, the keyboard loses the functionality of the buttons (F keys and hot keys). When I check on the setpoint they are correctly set and if I click apply they work. Sure enough after re-boot I have to do the same again. In fact the email button comes up with Microsoft office and the rest don't work at all. I have downloaded the latest drivers already. Any ideas please.

howard64 12:17 07 May 2009

could it be a low battery problem? working ok once going but losing info when off.

ds7183 14:14 07 May 2009

Hi Howard
Thanks for that although the battery levels show green and good.

Kingfisher 19:01 07 May 2009

I have logitech equipment, i have to make sure that itouch configuration runs at start up, go to start > run> and type msconfig then select start up tab and make sure all references for logitech are ticked, apply any changes and reboot. On start up tick box that says dont show this message again.
good luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?