Logging in after a clean up

pj123 15:12 13 Apr 2007

Whenever I login after a cleanup the autofill always shows my previous email address.

I always update my details with my new email address so why does it still show the old one?

johndrew 16:12 13 Apr 2007

Have you somehow got two AutoFill profiles? I don`t know how they`re kept but it seems to be an option for the problem.

pj123 16:48 13 Apr 2007

I don't know. If I click on pj123 my details always show the current up to date profile.

I always scroll down and click on the Update button and get a response that my details have been successfully updated.

pj123 16:50 13 Apr 2007

I don't know. If I click on pj123 my details always show the current up to date profile.

I always scroll down and click on the Update button and get a response that my details have been successfully updated.

Mind you recently I have been having terrible trouble logging in the to site anyway. Sometimes it has taken over 2 hours before I can get in.

johndrew 18:53 13 Apr 2007

I can answer the site problem, or at least the cause, click here but the problem with AutoFill defeats me.

Perhaps some kind soul ......

p;3 18:57 13 Apr 2007

of interest, my scroll down log -in actually shows several e mail addresses as , for various reasons I have used more than one on this site ; I merely pick the appropriate current one......and log in

pj123 18:30 28 Apr 2007

On the new Server now seems to have cleared it.

Thanks.

Ticked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?