loading problems

zaz 08:12 31 Aug 2008

hej hej

I have an odd problem that I am not sure about ....and it is an intermittant problem - the worst!

Soemtimes I have a lot of problems getting websites to load in - I can get up my start page , usually without problem (Google) but any addresses after that sometimes stick and are slow to load or worse, dont load in at all.

Is this a server or pc problem??

Zaz

birdface 08:34 31 Aug 2008

ISP. or Firewall or MTU.Not enough Memory.Old computer check the air vents are not clogged up with dust and fluff,if so inside will also need cleaning out.Right click local Area connection and press repair see if it comes up with a DNS problem.Check Task Manager if nothing running System Idle Process should be showing about 97% this is normal.If on IE7 try Tools.Internet Options.Advanced.And press restore advanced settings see if that helps.Or switch your add-ons off and see if it runs any quicker.If using a Modem switch it off for 20 seconds and switch it back on and leave for 2 minutes before using computer again.That will give you a few things to try until someone else can help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone