live footie on PC

crincklecut 20:53 30 Jan 2007

Hi has anyone had experience of these websites that say you can watch live english football for a one-off fee (around £4.95). I assume they are streamed from another country and was wondering if it was worth the investment or just another con!
roger

Confab 20:56 30 Jan 2007

click here

Youcan send me the £4.95

Confab

crincklecut 21:00 30 Jan 2007

yes I know about this site...but as for watching live english football!

audeal 00:36 31 Jan 2007

Try this: click here

terryf 00:39 31 Jan 2007

I would have thought that the studs on the football boots would have a deleterious effect on the case of the PC when playing live football:-)

tullie 03:25 31 Jan 2007

Dont waste your money

birdface 09:07 31 Jan 2007

That looks like a cracker,Under Star Sports 18.00 pm you have the Shefield Wednesday-Fulam,And at 20.00 pm The machester United game.Nice one.

crincklecut 10:14 31 Jan 2007

Hi Just had a look at this one audeal. Are there any issues with downloading the TVU player, such as virus problems etc, or can I use my existing installed media player.

birdface 16:55 31 Jan 2007

This was an old posting,A Squared picked it up as a virus,But no other spyware program picked it up,It was put down to a false possitive,click here

birdface 22:56 31 Jan 2007

Hi,Tried it out to-night,Watched a bit of the Man/United game,Takes a couple of minutes to load,Picture on small screen was good ,But tried to enlarge it ,And not very good,And sound was not great I probably need to add something to computer to get better pictures and sound,

crincklecut 12:21 01 Feb 2007

Hi- glad to hear you watched the match with no problems. Re full screen you probably need a faster graphics card. I am always very dubious about P2P technology after a virus wiped out my system when copying music (I never said that!)I still have my old PC so may try it out on that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?