To open new IE windows full size
1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer that are currently open, except for one.
2. Right click a link on the web page and select Open in new window.
3. Close the first instance of the browser that was originally open using the “X” in the top right-hand corner.
4. Resize the existing window by dragging the top and sides until it is full screen again.
5. Click the “X” in the top right-hand corner while holding down the Ctrl key.
The next time you open your browser, the window will once again appear full screen.