on-line registration not working

heribierto 13:43 14 May 2006

I have tried three times to register my copy of PhotoImpact Xl from the July issue by on-line registration.

Each time I am told that a message has been sent to me giving me details of registration but I have received no messages.

I am told that if a message is not received to look in my trash file but my trash file is empty
Heribierto

terryf 13:50 14 May 2006

I have seen similar threads either in this magazine forums or in another magazine forums, it seems to be a universal problem

heribierto 13:50 14 May 2006

sorry folks but three emessages have now arrived. It took some 15 minutes for the reply to come back

pj123 14:42 14 May 2006

You have done better than me and others then!

click here

and also:

click here

RickyC :-) 11:43 16 May 2006

Hi All,

apologies for not spotting this thread earlier.

This problem always seems to crop up with a small number of readers on each occasion that online registration is required.

The link from the CD, next to the install button, certainly works properly, and each time I've tested this registration process (before and after sending the discs to replication), it works OK and I receive the email within minutes. We were aware of an issue with AOL users, but Ulead were certainly under the impression that this had been resolved.

We will look into this again, in the meantime, please continue to attempt the registration process. If at all possible, please try to register using an email address other than those from AOL or wannadoo/freeserve - as there does seem to be a trend in those readers who are encountering difficulties.

In order to comply with the terms for giving this program away free, we do require readers to go online and register - it's a small price to pay for getting free software, we hope you agree (at least those of you who have received your serial numbers!)

kind regards
Richard
CD Editor

pj123 17:23 17 May 2006

Just tried installing again. This time I did get an email from Ulead but unfortunately, the click here link didn't work so I am no better off.

bluto1 11:32 21 May 2006

bookmkd

anskyber 22:36 22 May 2006

I have used 2 e-mail adds without success.

photohost 23:41 22 May 2006

I have now used 4 e-mail addresses (2 different isp, one hotmail & one other)over two days & still no e-mail. The small price to pay by registering is only a small price if the system works - maybe an online form that then goes to a page with a serial number would be better.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?