licence key free dvd file recovery

charlie 2 22:53 11 Nov 2009

Hi
I wish to try pc tools file recovery on the dvd with issue 174 but when I try to register as instructed it asks for licence key but not how to get it and no address

chas

northumbria61 12:48 12 Nov 2009

Follow the LINK below on how to obtain your FREE licence key

click here

charlie 2 18:15 12 Nov 2009

Hi
Thanks for reply
Did what you said, this is what I got

Thank you for interest in PC Tools software! Unfortunately the promotion you are attempting to access has either not started yet, or has ended.
Please check the promotion dates with the publication that the offer was printed.

If you would like to purchase PC Tools software please choose from the links below:

PC ADVISOR WHAT HAS GONE WRONG

chas

northumbria61 21:06 12 Nov 2009

Well that says it all - either not yet started or finished. Is it a current DVD you are trying to install from ?

charlie 2 01:26 13 Nov 2009

Hi
Latest PC ADVISOR issue 174 dvd
PC ADVISOR WHAT HAS GONE WRONG

chas

rawprawn 08:08 13 Nov 2009

I emailed the software editor about this problem here is the link she sent me and it worked no problem
click here

charlie 2 11:21 13 Nov 2009

Hi
Thanks rawprawn it did the trick also thanks northumbria61 it's good to get help when needed.
Now to see if the software is any good, thanks again

chas

Mikera 17:42 14 Nov 2009

This place is so useful!!! Just got my free licence key from the link above from 'rawprawn'. Many thanks. Mike.

Sea Urchin 17:54 14 Nov 2009

Northumbria61's link was nothing to do with PCA - it was a PCTools promotion which finished on 7th September 2008 - so hence the message received.

charlie 2 17:37 15 Nov 2009

Hi
Thanks for the interest everyone.
I tried the software, it recovered hundreds of files but only some could be retrieved
I shall close this thread

chas

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?