licence agreement

Muzziad 20:18 09 Aug 2003

for once i actually read one. the following is an actual copy and paste from it. if you're interested the program was a directory lister from download.com

and this Agreement also governs, any later release or update of Directory Lister which Author makes generally available without bla bla bla additional charge of licenses or your release
or the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and any copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT made in accordance with bla bla bla this Agreement. By downloading, installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement.

powerless 20:22 09 Aug 2003

I.a. Dedication
Spybot-S&D is dedicated to the most wonderful girl on earth :)

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:23 09 Aug 2003

and?????

G

Mango Grummit 20:25 09 Aug 2003

I think we are finding it difficult to see the point you are wanting to make. Could you clarify please?

Belatucadrus 20:31 09 Aug 2003

I think Muzziad is looking for a lawyer to provide the legal definition of "Bla bla bla" specifically regarding terms and conditions in software.

Muzziad 20:44 09 Aug 2003

what the bla bla bla bit meant

Muzziad 20:45 09 Aug 2003

i found it mildly amusing anyway. perhaps i need to stay out of the heat

recap 21:00 09 Aug 2003

It looks like the person who wrote it was not expecting anybody to read as far as the bla bla bla bit. Reminds me of a previous job I had, I was using a piece of software that had been developed over 2 years and cost over £250,000 when, one day I came to an option within one of the tools deep deep down in the software (to get to this part I had open something like 20 different windows) that just said "who cares?".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone