Lexmark X2350 Remanufactured Cartridges.

bluto1 15:03 14 Dec 2006

Whilst looking for "cheaper" inkjet Carts. I came accross some Remanufactured Ink Carts for my printer, costing £9.99 VAT and Post paid.
Has anyone any ideas if they`re any good? click here

bluto1 15:05 14 Dec 2006

Should read click here

bluto1 19:21 14 Dec 2006

bump

skidzy 19:29 14 Dec 2006

Hi Bluto

Ive had Lexmark printers for around 5 years now,although just the basic all in one versions.

On experience with the remanufactured cartridges,i found them to be no more value than buying the short term use cartridges from Dixons/currys etc...though you do save a couple of pounds.

I have also tried a local dealer that reuses your old cartridges,basically he fills them...not a lot of good to be frank.

Based on my experience,i now buy the high end cartridges around £25.00 for colour and £20.00 for black they last me around 6 months with normal use on the pc Invoice's/letters/odd photo etc this also includes the kids homework being printed.

bluto1 19:39 14 Dec 2006

Thanks, that`s the sort of info I was looking for. I have found out by my own trials with the Lexmark No.1 cartridge that it goes on very much longer than the "cartridge ink low" warnings, so I`ll stick to the original. I can get a double pack for £24.21 post& VAT paid.
Cheers and Thank you.

I`ll click as resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone