Lexmark Productivity Studio

Iceman244 14:43 07 Feb 2015

I have recently had to reinstall my Lexmark X2670 printer after having my laptop repaired.

However when I reinstalled the printer the Lexmark Productivity Studio did not automatically install with it.

I have tried to find out how to download it on the Lexmark website but cannot find it.

I wanted to get help via online chat and assisted help one evening this week or today,Saturday as this is what I did last time but it seems that there is no online help available at weekends or evenings which I find somewhat strange in todays 24 hour world.

So I have decided to put a post here to see if anyone can help.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:10 07 Feb 2015
  Iceman244 11:51 08 Feb 2015

Hi Fruit Bat,

Sorry for sounding a bit dim but I have clicked on the link and don't quite understand what I am meant to do?

I have been on this page before for both the UK and US sites and it just says that Live Chat is closed.

What you mind just explaining in a touch more detail please.

Many thanks.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:29 08 Feb 2015

Click on the downloads tab

click on the operating system box down arrow to select our operating system

wait aand it will produce a file to click on this is the download containing the drivers and software for your printer. click on it to download to your PC

once download double click to run and it shpuld install drivers and the productivity program.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des L├ęgendes en ligne ?