Lexmark Printer Problem

MASE 1 12:33 25 Oct 2006

Just wondered if any one else has the same problem as me with Lexmark 6250 printer not accepting a cartridge. I had this problem before and they actualy admitted a printer fault and sent me a new one, however after using one colour cartridge I tried to change it and it kept telling me to replace colour cartridge. unfortunatly printer does not get a lot of use and garauntee is now, and they are realy not interested

birdface 13:00 25 Oct 2006

Had a lot of problems with Lexmark printer,Same problem as you,Eventually found out it was just as cheap to buy a new printer ,than it was to buy cartridges.

spuds 14:43 25 Oct 2006

You could try click here for a possible answer.

I have a Lexmark X5150, and refill my own cartridges. Works out at about 50pence each, using that method.

MASE 1 15:01 25 Oct 2006

Thanks for response chaps, I agree entirly with your suggestions, but my point is why should they be allowed to get away with things like this, they must know that there is a design fault but still poroduce it.
Regards

Thanks for response chaps, I agree entirly with your suggestions, but my point is why should they be allowed to get away with things like this, they must know that there is a design fault but still produce it.
Regards

Thanks for response chaps, I agree entirly with your suggestions, but my point is why should they be allowed to get away with things like this, they must know that there is a design fault but still produce it.
Regards

MASE 1 15:02 25 Oct 2006

Regards

Regards

Regards

Regards

Regards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?