lexmark files all on picasso please help

Jade 14 G 09:52 09 Mar 2006

Have just had pc mended and they left lexmark cd in the drive so now have all the files of it in picasso but the worst is that l use there graphic programn as its a good one. I teach online so now have pictures that l cannot crop or do anything and can't sent them to students as there A4 size.
Can anyone help please or does anyone know of a reasonable programn l can buy that will work with lexmark or is there any free ones out there l need something quick as all the classes have been paid for so need to send the classes out and theres lot of pictures included,
tia
Abbie

remind 09:59 09 Mar 2006

not entirely sure what the problem is there, but xnview is pretty good , faststone image viewer - both have loads of tools for manipulating images but are just viewers not editors
xnview click here
faststone viewer click here
there's also irfanview which is powerful but looking a bit utilitarian compared to the others click here

remind 10:04 09 Mar 2006

sorry, to correct myself they are editors but not what you need if you intend creating any images from scratch though

Jade 14 G 10:19 09 Mar 2006

After they had left the lexmark disc in the pc , all that was on it has gone into picasso the files name on them is BVRP and there are more files with no name but there like icons of dvd and music notes and lots more further down is small colourd squares and long ones then a camera, the squares and oblong ones look like large traffic lights. Without you seeing them its hard to describe but the pc people couldn't get rid of them and just said leave them there, that was after l paid them.
I really need editors for the online teaching, tried microsoft photo editor but can't get the files into it and it doesn't have a lot on there anyway
Jade

Totally-braindead 10:25 09 Mar 2006

I'm also not sure what you mean, if you just want to use another program other than Picassa to open picture files then, assumming you have XP, goto CONTROL PANEL, then FOLDER OPTIONS, then FILE TYPES and here you can choose which program you want to open any image.

Jade 14 G 10:36 09 Mar 2006

Sorry for my way of explaing, when the lexmark disc was left in the cd drive the firm that was mending pc said they didn't realise, so now there are all these large files that came of the lexmark disc that delete but they come back.
I just need some software to alter my class picture's. I have the lexmark all in one so when you scan it used to go straight into the lexmark editing part and it was a good and easy way of altering pictures.

Totally-braindead 10:37 09 Mar 2006

If you delete and reinstall the Lexmark software that should solve it.

Jade 14 G 10:49 09 Mar 2006

That was the first thing l tried but there was the most awfull noise plus a mesage saying lexmark not responding and cannot re install.
Jade

Jade 14 G 10:55 09 Mar 2006

in all progs it only has Lexmark solution centre about inks and stuff and uninstall option
Jade

Marsh Warden © ™ 10:56 09 Mar 2006

Download Pixresizer from click here it's free and works with batch files.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

See the Best Button Badge Designs of 2017

iPhone X review

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires