Lexmark Driver for Vista can I get Free CD?

Internetwhizzkid 18:37 05 Apr 2007

Hi,
At this moment in time my printer ( lexmark x 1250) is not compatible with windows vista if i was to use the driver that came with the printer. Now after a little struggle I have now downloaded the driver for vista and it seems to print fine (quality isnt because i need to buy more cartridges lol)
Anyway when it is installed on xp it comes with all in one center or something like that which enables me to use the buttons on the printer to scan an image into the editor included instantly by pressing one button and other do a scan black and colour without the laptop not needing to be plugged in or present. Anyway the one for the scan into the system does not work because i need that center software. With that driver the software does not come with it, does anyone know how i will be able to get hold of that software that works on vista?
Also on a final note after finding the driver on lexmark.co.uk it says available on CD yes and then says driver download.

Does it mean I will be able to get it on a cd free in the post? would it come with the software that I need.

Urgent help is needed for this

Thanks

Ben

martjc 19:44 05 Apr 2007

...Option 1. Ask the question to Lexmark on their site. They don't take long to answer.

Option 2. Just get the free cd and see for yourself!

Stuartli 19:48 05 Apr 2007

According to this list, the driver is included in Vista:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse's new logo: the trainer brand looks to its heritage for a fresh identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?