legal music download sites pleae recomend 1 2 me

1973scotty 14:09 21 Jun 2004

hi i am having trouble in finding a good legal music site to download from. is thre a site out there that will allow me todownload an unlimted amount of music with an anual payment.
will this site be safe and will i be allowed to burn from this.
can anyone pelase advise me

Graham ® 14:30 21 Jun 2004
  feb 15:03 21 Jun 2004
  JayDay 15:26 21 Jun 2004

Try Virgin click here click here

MIke 15:45 21 Jun 2004

I've used both Virgin And Streetsonline.When it works it's OK, but with both sites I've had trouble downloading files. First they blame you,and suggests things you can do to download OK. When these don't work and you tell them you have downloaded other files from their sites ok. You may get a refund. I did get 80p back from streetsonline. I'm still waiting to hear from them though over a substandard track I downloaded. (Sounds like a very scratchy old vinyl recording!)Just sent them a second e-mail as it's over a week since I complained.

Virgin too can cause problems. I ordered a complete download of an album for 799 credits about £7 which failed to download. After several e-mails they promised me a refund of the credits to my account. That was last week....still I wait.

It may be cheaper, and I like the idea of just getting the piece of music you like, but it's a case of pay 'n' pray I'm afraid :-(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?