Leadtek/Digital switchover

InTheCity 16:57 30 Jun 2009

I have the Leadtek DVT 1000 S,Prior to swichover(now in phase 1)all channels were recieved,since a rescan for channels BBC1 and BBC2 are missing.These are now on frequencey 506mhz as per the switchover people.
I think ive ruled out the aerial as the set top box is ok from the same one.
Any suggestions or members who have been through the switchover and experience with this card.

InTheCity 22:30 30 Jun 2009

^

britto 22:41 30 Jun 2009

did it come with winfast pvr2 software if so
try the live update .exe in the program files folder it sorted a problem a out i had though not
to do with switchover not come to that yet.

InTheCity 22:53 30 Jun 2009

Yes,Thanks tried that to no avail.

britto 23:03 30 Jun 2009

you could try changing the scan to a different city mine will not pickup the local signal

britto 23:05 30 Jun 2009

may be something here

click here

InTheCity 23:06 30 Jun 2009

Tried "the others"scan if that makes sense but same result.This should pick up other frequencies,but stuck.Maybe if i wait for phase 2 on july 22nd?

InTheCity 09:42 23 Jul 2009

update
The switchover is now complete.The result is i cant recieve any channels through this card.Ive now tried a spare usb tv stick and it picks them all up using same software.Must be a limitation of the card?shame only bought last year from nobatech.

InTheCity 09:43 23 Jul 2009

should be novatech.

Stuartli 10:26 23 Jul 2009

It's more likely to be a problem of some sort with the software rather than the card.

Have you downloaded the latest version from the Leadtek or software company's website?

Another thought is to temporarily try setting the country to Italy rather than UK (Italy uses the same DVB parameters as the UK) when doing a new scan.

InTheCity 11:17 23 Jul 2009

Thanks for reply
The software works fine with the usb stick picks up all channels,just none using the tv card.Im using the latest software/driver.
I have spoken to novatech this morning,leadtek will review the changeover and issue firmware update once its been analysed.
ps thanks for the italy tip,worked on the usb but alas no joy with the tv card.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

Les meilleures applications pour enfants 2017