Last Night and the Internet

woodchip 09:11 04 Jan 2007

I lost the Internet last night was anybody else effected. I am NTL/BT Freedom BB connection???

PCA went first the other web sites would not load finally lost it altogether. But all OK now.

lisa02 09:16 04 Jan 2007

PCA was slow and some times dead yesterday. The rest of the Internet was fine for me, well the little corner that I haunt was...

I'm on Tiscali BB in Belfast.

eedcam 09:16 04 Jan 2007

Nope possibly you were disconnected even if you are B/band this can happen. Next time try either reconnecting if you have a router or restarting the Pc

Stuartli 09:19 04 Jan 2007

This website has been sluggish for several days now.

Technotiger 09:20 04 Jan 2007

Hi, PCA was slow a couple of times, otherwise all ok. I am on BT BB.

woodchip 11:15 04 Jan 2007

No it did not go off all at once, it went down gradual. I tried a reboot etc and different browsers but all was the same. As I said all fine this morning so it May have been my ISP

wolfie3000 11:41 04 Jan 2007

I thought it was only me,
Last night my internet died on me,
I had nothing, no websites coming up or anything.

Im on Aol silver B.B. In the westcountry.

Border View 11:58 04 Jan 2007

I thought it was me. Speed down to 113kbps on BB. Tried rebotting, disconnecting from router - all to no avail.

i've found this web site to be rather intermitent the last week or so, sometimes its fine, sometimes its painfully slow, and sometimes it time out and i cant get on, no problems elsewhere though

Border View 12:00 04 Jan 2007

Rebooting even. Speed is still rubbish this morning. Wonder if its the wind on the wires.

mymate 12:33 04 Jan 2007

Martin Lewis web site was off for 4 hours last night.It is the slowest web site i been on .Mind you its because it gets very busy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?