laptop to tv connection- Lightroom projection

mlseltzer 17:35 31 Mar 2009

when connecting my laptop to my flat panel TV it appears to change the size/layout of Lightroom. This is causing me a big big problem as the laptop is a 12", and when I connect to project, the pop up boxes for lightroom (for importing for examples) cut off the bottom (and I can't move them up). Is there a way to change the projection size? I checked the TV already- only two options and neither work. I tried to check the computer.......but couldn't find where to make the adjustments......also can't find within Lightroom.

The other problem I'm having is with my external monitor. I can't get the picture to fit the screen. I've played with the buttons directly on the monitor......but no luck. Ideas?

Thanks!!!!

ambra4 18:24 31 Mar 2009

Depending in the size of the monitor you will have to adjust the screen resolution to fit the screen

Right click on the Desktop-Properties-Setting

mlseltzer 10:53 02 Apr 2009

I just tried that and when I get the screen to look right while the cable is connected, then the TV says "mode not supported". So I'm stuck? Options on my TV are 16:9 or 4:3 also options for PC- image lock, position, auto adjustment, image reset. I tried the two combinations but don't see any resolution to the problem. Can I get some hardware to fix this? I also see display devices under desktop graphics properties.....will switching the primary and secondary devices do anything?

Thank you!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires