I have a Tiny laptop at home which was purchased 13 months ago. Last night I noticed that the power light started flickering once the mains adapter was plugged in, so I looked at the side of the machine and noticed white sparks coming from a grill. This grill was 'just round the corner' from the power cable so the sparks were coming from inside the machine somewhere. As a result I can no longer charge the battery (so currently have about 2 hours life left).
Can anybody offer any suggestions before I take it to a shop?
Check the battery is sitting correctly in its compartment. Look at the contacts for signs of damage, burning etc. Also check the socket where the charger plugs in. If nothing obvious, take it to the shop.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.