laptop portable printer??

littlestan 10:23 05 Aug 2008

Could I seek some advice as is there such a thing as such a small printer to fit in your bag? I have been looking to find a decent wireless printer (i have vista laptop - bog standard)but came across something about a portable laptop printer. Are they any good and what can they print? Also what would be the price rang? Sorry to sound vague - but I am! thanks lots.

crosstrainer 10:31 05 Aug 2008

Quite a few options available:

click here

click here

A couple to consider.

mikesuther 16:39 11 Aug 2008

Hi I had a good machine a couple of years ago which was made by HP. The model was a 450, it came in various models such as with a battery or just the basic machine you could also buy a wireless card or get the machine complete with a wireless card. The printer was superb, if you went by reviews by some people you would not consider it but trust me when i say a supe machine. Slightly bulkier than some but quality superb. Yous should be able to get one from Ebay quite easily or you might want to contact HP to find the latest replacement. You might find an old review in PC advisor. You might find elsewhere but it is extremley good cartridges little pricey.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?