Laptop Drivers

I have an Acer Aspire 5335 laptop. I have not got the mobo disk and need the graphics and network adapter drivers but can't fine em anywhere. I have found all the other drivers (chipset, audio etc) but not these 2. Please help!! Without the network adapter drivers I can't access my internet wirelessly. Thanks.

MAJ 21:19 13 Apr 2009

Thanks MAJ I have looked there and there are no graphics drivers or network adapter drivers what I can see.

MAJ 21:29 13 Apr 2009

There are a number of WLAN drivers there, [email protected], choose the correct one for the card you have installed, SIW should give you the name of the card you have installed. The graphics drivers might be included with the chipset drivers. What problem are you having with the display?

MAJ 21:30 13 Apr 2009

Sorry, forgot the link for SIW. click here

Ok I have successfully installed the network driver and can access the internet. All I need now is the gfx card driver. In device manager there are 2 yellow triangles that say video controller and standard VGA Graphics Adapter.

woodchip 23:21 13 Apr 2009

Try letting Windows search for the Drivers on line. In Device Manager click on your Graphics adapter then click update drivers choose to let it search on line

I have done that and it says I already have the latest software. That doesnt explain the poor picture and the yellow triangles.

^

woodchip 11:29 14 Apr 2009

Is this for XP or what?

woodchip 11:33 14 Apr 2009

Check this Page out click here

Yours may be a Intel Graphics Chipset

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?