laptop adaptor

  the golfer 23:36 28 Nov 2006

My cousin is coming over from the USA. Can she use the UK power supply for her computer? On the laptop adaptor she says it is written -- input 120/240 v. Am I correct in thinking she only needs an adaptor so her USA plug can access our power supply?

  wjrt 23:42 28 Nov 2006


  sean-278262 23:42 28 Nov 2006

Correct as they come the golfer. Just a standard us to uk converter is all she needs. I advise however you make sure to use a power surge protector when she is over. Just to be on the safe side. Wouldnt be a nice trip if they go home laptopless.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone