Laptop for about 1500 pounds

gmiliq 10:38 19 Mar 2015

Hey, I am not great with computers so I've thought it's best to ask for an oppionon someone who knows the topic much better than I do.

How much money I am willing to spend on new Laptop: 1500 pounds / 2000-2200 euro

Usage: I am a Poker Professional I want to be able to play at around 20 poker rooms with program that use mysql to track my hands, with program to resize and scan table all the time, 4 converting programs, another one tracking, music and some other stuff that helps me to play. Also I want to be able to use two additional virtual machines at the same time.

I am playing at 2 screens right now (Laptop + 2nd Screen) but ability to play at third one would be pretty cool.

I am traveling around the world so unfortuantely desktop won't work.

I use my Laptop only for work. I won't use it for playing in newest games on full details with super high graphic qualitty.

What I have to have 32gb Ram, 24 would probably would work but right now I am having a lot of problems with adding additional memory. Even thought I have slots it doesn't work. Laptop see it but it don't use it and on windows 8 I am not able to change anything in BIOS. Very good Processor – Stuff I use doesn't take a lot of memory BUT I use plenty of them and it acumulate SSD 256GB – I have it on my current Laptop and I could switch but I want to have everything Preinstaled. I am tiered of wasting my time daily on trying to fix my Laptop. Also additional disc for data PreInstaled Windows – It has to work well, I am willing to spend a lot of money on Laptop only because I want something that will work perfect. No memory crashes, no fighting with drivers, no wasting my time on stuff that are less important Ability to plug in two additional screens – I don't care that much are those two HDMI (if it's possible) or one HMDI and one VGA I want to have abilitty to plug in two Very good internet card – I need to have perfect internet connection, every internet disconection costs me a lot of money. I am willing to pay much more for perfect card that

What is nice to have: Good Laptop Screen – I spend a lot of the time in front of Laptop. I always have 2nd Screen with me that is pretty good but it would be nice to have good screen as well. I work many hours in front of my Laptop and I want something that doesn't eyes that much....

Quality higher than Full HD – I am willing to pay more for this but I need to know how much more. Not in Laptop Screen but in Pluged in Computer Screen

What I think I don't need:

Good Graphic Card – I don't play computer games

I apretiate your help a lot!

Daisy_Michael 12:52 19 Mar 2015

Take a look at click here - It's pretty much according to your described needs.

gmiliq 13:24 19 Mar 2015

the problem is that processor is only medium qualitty. It will work badly, currently I have i7 MQ and it doesn't work so well. Anyway thanks a lot for link!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone