Labels

loopyloo 16:50 06 Aug 2004

I need to make and print some labels. They are not address labels but labels for putting on jars etc and add borders around them. Can someone tell me what programs I have to use. I assume you can't use Word.

VoG II 16:57 06 Aug 2004

What about the Avery Wizard for Word click here

woodchip 17:02 06 Aug 2004

Yes you should be able to use Word. I have WordPerfect 8 & 10 and under Format in my program it says Labels, You then select the type of labels that you have bought and want to print Laser or inkjet or both. In my program you just see one label and set it up how you want to print if you only want to print one label and you have already printed some off the sheet you just press "Ctrl plus enter" for each label until you can see the one that you want to print on

Pesala 17:06 06 Aug 2004

Just use a table or a text box with a border. If you want something a bit more flexible with graphics try Page Plus 5 free from click here

€dstowe 17:40 06 Aug 2004

Avery Design Pro light version is a stand alone program for all things label-like. Dwonload it from click here and give it a go.

Although designed for Avery products, these sizes are pretty much standard now for all brands of labels and suchlike.

€d

loopyloo 17:53 06 Aug 2004

Thanks everyone for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans échec ?