Korean Language pack but still Korean?

ACOLYTE 00:06 20 Mar 2006

I installed this to view a website,although it has changed the symbols to something that resembles Korean,before they were just fractions and numbers and things,i was wondring if there was a pack i can install that actually changes the page to english?,i still can't read the page but can make out some parts of it.I have right clicked and selected translate page to english,but to be honest it just looks the same after.

ACOLYTE 00:40 20 Mar 2006

I just read my title again and it dawns on me it really made no sence,lol ofcourse its still korean what else would it be,what i mean was i wanted it to be english,is there a pack to change the whole layout of a web page and make it english?.

marjted 08:45 20 Mar 2006

Have you tried a right click on the web page and, probably depending on your OS, you may see an option to "Translate into English".

Right click on this site even offered toi translate the page !!

spuds 11:27 20 Mar 2006

I generally find that when I try to translate any of the Eastern languages using some of the on-line services, I end up with square or oblong boxes, Y's and straight lines (Confucius he says!).

A couple of years ago, I purchased one of those extensive and rather expensive language software programmes, something like 60 or more different languages. Still didn't succeed with some of the translations.But then again, some of the worlds languages have different dialects, tones etc, even though they perhaps say Chinese or Spanish.

VoG II 11:35 20 Mar 2006

You could try click here

ACOLYTE 11:55 20 Mar 2006

VoG™,that page works to an extemt it did translate about 60% of the page,mostly the things i could read already lol,the main part is still Korean,i guess i will have to struggle through,thx guys.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?