Kodak Easy Share Printer Docks

Halmer 08:02 16 May 2004

Would someone be good enough to explain the difference between the £45 one below and the one that is much more expensive below please.

Thanks

click here

Halmer 08:04 16 May 2004

Kodak EasyShare camera dock 6000 £45

Kodak EasyShare printer dock 6000 £179

Halmer 08:06 16 May 2004

I've cottoned on now. Has anyone got the latter and are they worth having?

spuds 12:18 16 May 2004

Got the first one [camera], which I had a few minor software/firmware problems. Kodak sorted this out.

The second one [printer]looks okay,but I notice that the price is coming down. PCW special offer £149.99. Still prefare my card reader.

Totally-braindead 12:24 16 May 2004

I see what you mean, the much more expensive one has a built in printer but its very pricey. For the same money you could buy a standard camera dock and an Epson photo printer which is quite economical to run especially if you use compatible cartridges. The main thing with this I would think is where would you get the replacement cartridges, compatibles would probably not be an option so I would think it would be expensive to run. Can't comment on how good it is I'm afraid as to be perfectly honest I hadn't ever seen it till I saw your post.

CHAIRLEG 15:18 16 May 2004

Ihave got the the kodak cx6230 camera and the 6000 printer dock bought as a package .Comes with software have had no trouble with either.prints really good prints with or without computor.only downside is it only prints 6x4.Ink refills come as kit with paper.£20Ink times 40 sheets.See Argos/index.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Les meilleures tablettes 2017