keys swicth around

  andy8491 16:58 03 Feb 2007

when i try to type on my computer some of the keys have swicthed round for example the "@" key shows up as a " key and vice versa any1 have any ways to resolve this problem

  Forum Editor 17:01 03 Feb 2007

you've inadvertantly changed your keyboard setting to a US version?

Go to Start and click on control panel, and then on the regional settings icon. Make sure your keyboard is set as a UK English version.

  VoG II 17:02 03 Feb 2007

Control Panel, Regional and Language Options, Languages tab, Details button, change Keyboard to United Kingdom.

  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:27 03 Feb 2007

You will need to log out or even reboot for the changes, mentioned above, to take effect

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Microsoft Surface Book 2 hands-on review – bigger and 5x faster

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?