philly73 20:01 15 Aug 2006

i am looking at buying a desktop pc however i am disabled and my hands are paralysed and i can not use a mouse.However i do use a laptop as i can use the mousepad on the keyboard.Does anybody know of or can recommend a keyboard that has a mousepad on it..i am aware of products you can plug in but dont want the clutter on my desk and do try to use my hand function i have as best as possible with out having to use or buy 'special needs ' products .i hope you all understand my meaning and can help

  sean-278262 20:25 15 Aug 2006

I am not aware of anything with a reasonable price tag but

click here

click here
This one I believe you can program to do common functions. Such as type sentences preprogrammed in to it.

click here
Trackball design may interest you.

  Mr Mistoffelees 20:38 15 Aug 2006

I have problems with my right hand and find this trackball works well for me click here

  philly73 17:57 16 Aug 2006

To creature of the night and Mr Mistoffelees THANK YOU BOTH VERY MUCH for the posts you have been a great help regarding my keyboard problem

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?