Keyboard Windows key

  BAKERPJ 11:57 16 Dec 2007

I do not have a windows key on my keyboard. Does anyone know of an alternative key combination to bring up 'windows 3d flips'? I am running Vista Ultimate.

  rawprawn 12:11 16 Dec 2007

Why not drag your "Windows Switcher" icon onto the quick launch bar, and use that.

  BAKERPJ 12:25 16 Dec 2007

Hi rawprawn, whats the windows switcher you refer to. Where do I find this? Thanks

  BAKERPJ 12:27 16 Dec 2007

Found it. Thanks

  rawprawn 12:46 16 Dec 2007

OK, tick resolved?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 Hack Latest News: How Secure is your Wi-Fi?

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Comment utiliser Twitter ?