Keyboard - Vertical Bar

  meinciau 23:55 06 Feb 2005

I need to type a vertical bar in a document. Can anyone inform me which key or combination of keys do I press to achieve typing a vertical bar?

  MGZR 00:26 07 Feb 2005

To get a " | " I just hit 'shift' and the backslash key at the same time. Next to Z.

  meinciau 15:26 07 Feb 2005

Thanks for your help. I apologise for being so dull but on my keyboard ist shows a broken vertical line, so I assumed it was not the key

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires